Monday, February 23, 2009

Feeling Around for a Light Switch


While I was reading a few of my favorite blogs today, it occured to me that I have no idea what I'm doing with mine.

I'm mostly interested in the writing part for this blog, first and foremost, and that's where my sole comfort lies.

When it comes to learning the technical aspects of blogging (i.e. improving the blog), however, I'm completely ignorant.

I know what I'd like this place to look like, but have no idea how to actually make it happen yet.

I feel like a 2 year-old trying to learn violin for the first time; which isn't the bad part. The bad part is that I'm like a 2 year-old who wants to play Vivaldi in his first week of learning.

Needless to say, that clearly isn't going to happen!

At least it appears that no one is able to find this blog via any search engines yet, so I suppose there's plenty of time to work on making it 'purty.'

In the meantime, I hope what I do have up so far is at least mildly interesting. While I clumsily search for a light switch in a pitch-black room, you might also want to check out the blogs I'm following. They're all quite interesting, in my opinion.

Speaking of 2 year-olds, this is me when I was about that age. While much has changed since then, clearly, some things haven't. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment